Would this make you mad?

So, earlier my husband asked me for my email password, saying he needed to have something sent to my email account bc he couldn't use his work one. I gave it to him, not thinking anything of it. I go on there and can see that his friend sent him a bunch of naked picture texts from a cell phone of a naked girl. My husband then sent them to his own email account.

I'm not upset, but it just kinda pissed me off. I don't really want that crap being sent to and from my email address. I emailed my husbands friend and told him not to send anything else like that to my email address and told my husband to act like a married man. I know it was innocent, but it just really irritated me. Am I being stupid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd be pissed. Sometimes men forget their grown men and revert to acting like high school kids.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 7:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I'm confused on the "just innocent" part. Sending naked pics back and forth is innocent?
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 6:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I would be mad too.... I'm kinda even mad for you lol
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 5:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Why didn't the friend just email them to your hubby's email account? Why go through yours to his?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• no, I wouldn`t want that sent to my email either.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 5:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• MMMMMM, that would irritate me, too. Not the thought of the nude pictures, but the fact that my husband was engaging on getting sex jollies alongside friends instead of within the marriage, where they belong.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• i would be so pissed. of course my husband and i have issues with those things anyways...
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I think it's very disrespectful of your Husband, and he needs to apologize for it. He also needs to stop anything like that from happening again, and grow up.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:56 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• No you're not being stupid, I would be majorly pissed.

Not over teh naked girls or anything because if he was trying to hide it he wouldn't have had it sent your email, plain and simple- well unless he isn't very bright.

I would be pissed about making it sound important and then having it be stupid.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 6:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• It wouldn't bother me at all. But I really don't care if my DH is looking at porn. The only thing that would upset me is that he didn't just say that's what he wanted the password for.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2011