What do you do with your kids all summer when you work full time?

Who watches them? How do you utilize the rest of the year to prepare for what to do with them over the summer and other times they are out of school like spring and christmas break, non-student days, etc.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in General Parenting

• Our dog is an excellent babysitter. Just kidding. We are able to arraign our work schedules so that one of us can be home when the kids are home.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• oops not arraign...arrange hee hee
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I only work part time but I can take my kids to work with me if necessary and I have a 15yr old that babysits when I need him to. Next year I want to find them a day camp to go to just so they won't get bored.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I take it you are looking for ideas - I would suggest day camps. I think probably the school and/or places like the Boys and Girls Club would have something like this. Time at Grandma's and Grandpa's could work too.
    Anonymous