Pitcure Question

Does anyone know of a free site to upload a pic to and change it to black and white and then put one thing in color? I'm wanting to do it for my kids bathroom with a couple of pics and I don't have any pic program that does that.

beward79

Asked by beward79 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I know you can download GIMP for free, and you can do that. GIMP is like a free version of Photoshop. I love it. I don't know of any sites though.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 2:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• ummm...I use a bunch of different photo programs. I have tried GIMP, Kodak,Adobe just to name a few. Do a search and you might come across one that you like.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 3:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• photobucket.com
    RyansMommy7507

Answer by RyansMommy7507 at 3:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• historykeepers.com You can make different sizes. great site, personal help too.
    Historykeeper

Answer by Historykeeper at 11:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• This is a free online image editor I found, no downloading. http://www.online-image-editor.com/
    katythemm

Answer by katythemm at 4:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• paint.net is a free editing program that you can download
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 2:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2008