If you can't orgasm by sex with your hubby/SO, adult content

how do they feel about it? I've seen lots of women say they can't, which shocks me. So, how do your men feel about it?

Raine2001

Asked by Raine2001 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Those women just don't know what they are doing. I can orgasm in any position because I know how to move my body and make sure my clit gets plenty of stimulation.
    Anonymous

• actually over half of all women cannot orgasm from penetration alone. some clitoral stimulation needs to be involved for those women. luckily modern science has created some stimulators that can be used during vaginal sex to achieve orgasm for both
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I was a virgin when I met my husband. I faked it because I thought I was supposed to so I didn't hurt his ego. The more time that went on, the more I realized that the only thing that does is keep me from wanting to have sex. But I didn't know how to reach orgasm even by myself. I started trying to figure out what turned me on and started masturbating to orgasm. Only after that could I help my husband figure out what I liked and didn't. Now I orgasm every time and he makes sure I do. He is willing to put in the extra work to get me off. I was worried he wouldn't be, but he is thrilled every time I reach orgasm.

I think most women are like the way I use to be and are too embarrassed or worried they will offend their husband if they don't reach the big O. I think it is very sad. I LOVE sex now and before it was just a chore.
    Anonymous

• Momofone

I do not consider sex to be only penetration. I consider all of the foreplay to be as much or more important than the actual act of penetration.
    Anonymous

• I get my own the limited times we have had sex nothing has happened I had to learn to make it happen.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I always climax with my partner. He and I were both virgins when we met and we have learned together. I am shocked by the number of women I've read about on here who say they don't. I can count on one hand how many times I haven't reached orgasm in the 20 years we have been together. I know that's not answering your question, just wanted to chime in.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2011