my moms 48 but looks younger and i wanted to ask if shes wearing the wrong jeans lol ?

so she has a big but, basically pear shaped body, medium sized boobs, small waist. you know the type wear there is a big gap on the lower back with jeans? hers never go up and cover up. when she sits down you can see her undies lol and panty hose. She likes to dress modern and wear nice things. Now, how can i find her the right pair of jeans? She has like a j-lo body kinda. IDK just trying to figure out the right pair of Jeans and where to buy them. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Old navy and Gap would both be worth a look. They have jeans that are cut different for different body types.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Miss Me jeans from The Buckle are good for a big butt lol and they fit great on the waist

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 6:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• So she should be wearing "mom jeans?"

tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:04 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I thought there was a brand called "not your daughter`s jeans" I`ve seen ads in mags..
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I have gotten jeans at the old Strawbridges could now be a Macys, Gloria VanDerbilt, and they kind of stretch with the body where it needs to. I love them. I 'm tiny in the butt, so I need pants that hug my butt and these always do. Might have them in Kohl's too if I'm not mistaken.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• New York and Company. I had a smaller waist and big butt, these jeans fit great. Not a low rise or a high waist.
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Girl, I hear ya. I am in my 40's and really hate trying on jeans! I found some great ones at Gap and The Buckle. I like Levi's but they feel like I have that gap too. LOL! I would so love to try the pajama jeans though!

Oh, I almost forgot, there are some great ones at Cold Water Creek too, but they are about $80.00 a pair. They are a real soft cotton, but look like jeans. I can't think of the name.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Nordstrom- " Not your Daughters Jeans" Oprah even wears them.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• she may just need to have her favorite pairs tailored - have the waist taken in. The secret fit comes from the tailoring.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 8:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2011