Porn question. If you hate it, skip this. adult content

Have you seen it where they do anal, and he finishes off cumming in her mouth? And she sucks it? WTF? Please tell me they actually clean his penis before she does this! Same goes for the girls that get double stuffed, and they guys switch places.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah, that is nasty. I refuse to watch anal porn because so many of them end this way. BARF
    Anonymous

• I've never seen it, but dude. You never go ass to mouth.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• EWewewewwewewewew...I hope they clean it, but as I don't know anyone in porn I have no idea.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I dont think they clean anything during filming....
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 6:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Clean something in a porn movie?? Not likely.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• They do a lot of gross things in porn. I take it you havent seen when a man cums in the ass of a male or female, them or a 3rd sex partner sucks it out of the ass. How about a blumpkin? thats when a man gets bj while taking a shit... I think thats gross, wouldn't you be concerned with the smell not to mention all the germs and bacteria on the toilet....some people are just NASTY
    Anonymous

• Very disgusting but i wouldn't think they do..but that is a good curious question, at the same time nasty to think about it lol.
    Jan.mommii.

Answer by Jan.mommii. at 6:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• They never clean it. To do porn I think you have to be prepared to risk illness or anything else. I know that before a porn shoot women use an enema to clear themselves out but I imagine it's still not hygienic.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 6:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Dang I hope they clean it! I just threw up a little bit in my mouth!

myree85

Answer by myree85 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• u no i never thought about that but now that u brought it up that is GROSS!!!! i sure as hell wouldnt do it!!!!!
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 4, 2011