what do you and your DH or SO do together for quality time????

aside from love making.... we'll cook dinner together, play video games, or just sit back and watch a movie on the tube... but that normally doesnt happen till my son is sleeping or off playing.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 6:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Chat on facebook...he is deployed.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 6:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Same here once the kids are asleep or sometimes we wake up early to spend time together...Our favorite thing is to play board games (he still trying to beat me..lol)...We have several tv shows that we enjoy watching together...Or just lay and hold each other and talk about our week..
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 6:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• We cuddle up and watch TV on the couch we go to the movies together or just drive around. We grocery shop together we do lots together
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• We take long distance walks for our health and often get up before the sun comes out to watch the sun rise, we play backgammon, have date night on Saturday nights and during the summer go to the beach every Sunday.

Answer by older at 7:08 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• sit on each other and fart
    MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 7:26 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Dh is big on gaming so we definitely do that together..he protects me while i run around the screen screaming and trying not to get shot LoL
    Movies are big with us also.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:02 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• LMAO MyOpionCounts! Too, too funny!

We flirt and tease each other all day. Or just hang out, when he's on leave, he's in the military. We watch movies, cuddle. Or just talk.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I am a stargazer, and my dh has recently started taking me to isolated places with minimal lights to enjoy them better. Or we compete on Bejeweled Blitz lol, we're both addicted to it. But our quality time isn't about dinner and movies out, it's finding that moment of stillness and quiet in the chaos of our daily lives!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2011