is it bad dor my baby that in my work im sitting most of the time im a secretary and im scare about hurting my baby im 9 weeks prego

ANAKLETA

Asked by ANAKLETA at 7:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No, I think that's fine.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 7:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• o well thank you///////////////
    ANAKLETA

Comment by ANAKLETA (original poster) at 7:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• No it's not bad for your baby but if you can try to walk everyday just so you get some exercise. Good Luck and Congrats!!
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 7:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I was a secratary during most of my first pregnancy and my dd is fine.... I walked around the building a few times on my lunch break. def try to do this as well and/or get up about once an hour to stretch your legs and walk to the bathroom or vending machine or something....
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 7:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• thank you for all of your !!!!!!!!!!!! im very happy
    ANAKLETA

Comment by ANAKLETA (original poster) at 7:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• No thats not going to hurt your baby. I can understand your conern though. I am a phone rep and sit all day at my job too. When I get a chance though I always stretch my legs (not a chance often though,).
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Stand up and stretch as often as you can. Prolonged sitting can cause blood clots, that is part of the reason why they have guidelines for flying for pregnant women. You have to move your body to avoid them.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Try running around for 8hrs, lifting 200lb patients all day....that's what I do and everything is going fine. Guess this seems a petty question since I do a very hard labor job...so sorry if I come off that way.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:21 PM on Jan. 4, 2011