My sister is watching my two kids for 2 days while i go to a funeral.....

They are ages 3 and 12 months...she'll be watching them for 2 days, 1 night. She is jobless right now, so i was going to give her a thankyou card with money..I myself am strapped for cash right now...what do you think is a decent amount of money to say thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Whatever you can give her will surely be appreciated.

Off the topic... but make sure you sign something stating she can seek medical treatment for them if needed. Better to be safe than sorry.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:43 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I would say since she is your sister and you are both hurting cashwise, $50 to $100. It is not a whole lot but it is enough to let her know how appreciative you are.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• 25 or 50 or a gift card for 20 to a place she likes or walmart or target
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 7:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• $50 to $100 or whatever you can affor i am sure she will apprciate it, it is the thought that counts
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• i would try to give her at least 60 but if you cant im sure she would understand and btw it sounds if she didn't tell you how much she wanted she probably don't expect anything and she would do it for free so anything you give would be appreciated
    BGBsmom

Answer by BGBsmom at 7:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I'm sure anything you gave her would be appreciated. Especially if she didn't tell you she would charge you for watching them.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• $25-50
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 4, 2011