Husband has no balls... Theoretically.

I am 16 weeks pregnant, and my husband STILL has not told his mom and dad that I am pregnant. I told my mom on Thanksgiving!!! HOW can I kick his butt into gear and get him to tell them? He is afraid that his mom will react badly, but I do not think she will...

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 7:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• "And after you tell her, put 2 balls in a box, gift wrap it, and give it to your hubby:)"

Ha ha Raine...

That is totally the Best Answer I have seen all week!

Here is a nice set for him...

http://www.khepergames.com/back/products/product_181.jpg

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:34 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• And after you tell her, put 2 balls in a box, gift wrap it, and give it to your hubby:)
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• i would shut up until my belly were out and if she ask anything i would say "ask your^%#$$#% son why he did not want to tell you anything maybe he didnt want you to know " and the way she will feel bad about that and your husband too... are you married ? and living by your self?
    ANAKLETA

Answer by ANAKLETA at 7:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I don't understand why he won't tell her. What's up? There's got to be a reason. Maybe she's said something to him that you don't know about. Though, if she's got a problem with you guys having another child, it's her problem to deal with. Not yours. And I'd make sure she knows she needs to deal with it quietly if I were you.
    But, if there is no reason for him not telling her, tell her yourself!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Oh, and we are 25 with 2 kids, we both have full time jobs, and we have our own house,
    mistical_me

Comment by mistical_me (original poster) at 7:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• In that situation I would call her up and invite her to lunch and tell her myself. You can't make him do anything, but you can take the bulls by the horn and do it yourself.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• have one of ur other kids tell gma and gpa they are getting a new baby soon
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 7:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• We are married. We are on our own. I am already showing, and I am surprised she has not said anything yet!
    mistical_me

Comment by mistical_me (original poster) at 8:04 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Go with it, when they finally realize that you're pregnant just tell them that you thought your husband already told them. It sounds like he is in denial. How well does he get along with his family? It's his place to tell them not yours.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:44 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• You guys are sooo funny,sleepingb. lol
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 1:17 AM on Jan. 5, 2011