date night

what do you do for date night? or what would you do if you got one!

JOR_HAIL

Asked by JOR_HAIL at 7:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband and I get out without the children twice a month. But I have older children and don't have to worry about a babysitter. We go out for dinner or to a movie. The 1st hour is spent talking about everything BUT the children.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Sometimes we go out for just coffee and to talk, other times we go to the movies or dinner. We used to go out once a month until our DD got sick. Sometimes when we couldn't get a babysitter I would make dinner of the kids and put them to bed early, then I would make a special dinner for us, we would get all fancy with candles and we would just talk, after dinner we would either play cards or a game.

We might start doing that again because right now we can't really go out much.

Have fun!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Go to the movies, go bowling, go shooting, indoor go kart racing, dinner, shopping, or even just a night in the house or a night in bed trying something new!
    SaraR216

Answer by SaraR216 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2011