Baby what do you have in your mouth?

My 2 1/2 year old puts all kinds of stuff in his mouth. He really likes rocks. What can I do to get him to stop. I caught him with a light bulb in his mouth last week! So far he hasn't swallowed anything but I worry all the time.

Draydensmom7708

Asked by Draydensmom7708 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• id make sure nothing is within reach of him to be able to do so for starters.. and then id just keep an eye, at 2 1/2 he is old enough to punish him for doing it. id put my dd in time out for 2 minutes.. thats just me idk if you would feel comfortable doing it with your son though. good luck! im so glad my dd hasnt gone through that phase.. YET! lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• My boys have a fettish with putting rocks in their mouth too, one thing that helps me keep them out of their mouth is throwing rocks in a puddle or ditch
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• lol mine would go in the puddle after them , he loves puddles too
    Draydensmom7708

Comment by Draydensmom7708 (original poster) at 8:04 PM on Jan. 4, 2011