How do I find my old question and reply to the people that answered it?

I am new to the website and cannot seem to open the post I posted so I can briefly reply to the people that gave me the answers. Please help me navigate through this. It is a bit confusing how to find my posts.

Odie73

Asked by Odie73 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Go up to the green tab that says answers, it will pull a drop down menu that should include , "my questions", "my answers", etc.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 8:08 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I think this is right, just go to the green tab "answers". It shows the question you asked then click on the persons "name". I hope I haven't misled you.
    bertie4

Answer by bertie4 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• green? mine's blue! I guess yours could be pink or gray as well

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I'm thinking, if she's already lost a question and doesn't know how to find them, chances are, now that this has been recatted, she may never see the answer - going to message her a link back to this so she can find it...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:21 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/693827/How_can_a_boyfriend_lie_about_talking_to_some_other_girl

There is your other question you can find them in your answer profile. HTH
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• On the top of the page there's a bar that starts out on the left with New and Interesting. On the far right, it says My Stuff, there's a drop down menu where you'll find My Questions, click on there.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:57 AM on Jan. 5, 2011