Does anyone have Kinect for Xbox?

I am thinking of getting either the Zumba, Biggest Loser, or Sports Active 2. Was wondering if anyone has any experince with any of these games.

Asked by cornflakegirl3 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• no but i played it in the's so cool. i always recommend the biggest loser. their workout dvds are great so the video game has to be just as good

Answer by momofone725 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• My husband has one of the sports packs, sorry I don't remember what one. But the whole family is loving it. i hear them in ther eall the time.

Answer by GoldenLinds at 9:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I have the Kinect...we have several games: Adventures, sports, Dance Central, Kinectimals, Joy Ride, and the Your Shape Fitness game.
    I chose the Your Shape game as it has the highest ratings of ALL the games for the Kinect. It is counts your calorie burn, has games, classes and it also has Personal Training programs. I love it.

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• not yet but my husband is going to get it for me... so i can start my full body work out.

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• check out each game's rating on or

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:45 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I would love to get this it looks like so much fun.My friend from work has it and her family loves it.

Answer by fryshannon34 at 9:07 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I don't even know what it is! I guess I need to check it out.

Answer by KTMOM at 2:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I soooo want to get that!

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• We have the system, but not those games. My kids are wiped out when they're done playing.

Answer by Pnukey at 11:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I tried it in the store. It's on my "I want it NOW" Wish List and will be the ONE thing I purchase for myself with my tax returns =)

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:28 AM on Jan. 6, 2011