Does anyone have Kinect for Xbox?

I am thinking of getting either the Zumba, Biggest Loser, or Sports Active 2. Was wondering if anyone has any experince with any of these games.

Thanks!

cornflakegirl3

Asked by cornflakegirl3 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• no but i played it in the store...it's so cool. i always recommend the biggest loser. their workout dvds are great so the video game has to be just as good
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• My husband has one of the sports packs, sorry I don't remember what one. But the whole family is loving it. i hear them in ther eall the time.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 9:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I have the Kinect...we have several games: Adventures, sports, Dance Central, Kinectimals, Joy Ride, and the Your Shape Fitness game.
    I chose the Your Shape game as it has the highest ratings of ALL the games for the Kinect. It is great..it counts your calorie burn, has games, classes and it also has Personal Training programs. I love it.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• not yet but my husband is going to get it for me... so i can start my full body work out.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• check out each game's rating on bestbuy.com or amazon.com
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:45 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I would love to get this it looks like so much fun.My friend from work has it and her family loves it.
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 9:07 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I don't even know what it is! I guess I need to check it out.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 2:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I soooo want to get that!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• We have the system, but not those games. My kids are wiped out when they're done playing.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I tried it in the store. It's on my "I want it NOW" Wish List and will be the ONE thing I purchase for myself with my tax returns =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:28 AM on Jan. 6, 2011