BF problems ahhh what can I do?

Well here goes the start of a new year I tOld myself this year I would try not to pick fights with the so and I havnt ever since the new year he has started at least three arguement in the past four days and what he says is he doesn't wqnt to argue when lately that's all he's been doing saying that he doesn't want to argue with me any more but he has started all the drama then two or three hour later he wants a hug and a kiss and pretend nothin happened I'm really starting to think something is wrong with him like he's bipolar or somthing he has a tough time dealing with his anger and I believe he may be come abusive just by his behavior patterns we have been together for two years and he hasn't put his hands on me but a red flag is going up what should or can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Talk to him about what's going on and the set a goal not to argue all the time and pick your battles
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• The fact that a red flag is going up says to me you should get out while you are able to. I'm saying this as a domestic abuse survivor. If you cant face being alone (and there is no shame in that, some women can't) then you could try catching him in a good mood and try discussing how you could help him deal with his anger (assuming he recognises he has a problem). Whatever you decide, consider your personal safety no matter what. Good luck.
    Creating78

Answer by Creating78 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Spell check much? It's one great big run on sentence! Maybe you confuse him. Talk with him. And I agree, if you are seeing red flags, then trust that. Either end the relationship as is, or talk with him, and try to work through the issues.
    Anonymous

• Talk to him like everyone has said, but also you need to listen to your gut feelings! Theres a reason why you are seeing a red flag, dont just sit there and be like "oh he would never do that to me" I received some red flags and ignored them and it ended up biting me in the butt.
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2011