Dose anyone know why i have to keep a jounarl

Hey ladies i was wonering why the place i have to take my son to for his adha wants me to keep a jounarl for they put us on a waiting list to get us in but they also wants me to keep a notebook for his jounarl but i dont know why? can anyone tell me why that is??????????? this adhd is all new to me

mommyoftwo2011

Asked by mommyoftwo2011 at 8:34 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Keeping a journal might help you to notice some patterns in his behavior that you wouldn't notice otherwise. It can be a very helpful tool.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• What did they ask u to journal about? Food intake? moods?
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• IDK...a journal can have many purposes...they must have told you what they wanted you to journal. If not, you better call and clarify. I had to keep a food journal on my son for months when he was sick. They wanted it very specific. Amount of food (yes, we had to weigh and measure all food before and after he ate) and the exact time he sat down to eat and when he was finished. Maybe they want you to journal his behaviors throughout the day and the times and your daily activities.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• his moods and behavior
    mommyoftwo2011

Comment by mommyoftwo2011 (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• ADHD is diagnosed by observation primarily, so your home observations of your son's behaviors will be very helpful to the evaluator. If your child is of school age, observations from the teachers would be helpful, too.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:16 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• The journal will give insite into why promotes the ADHD, but that is caused by the vaccines

LISTEN LIVE or DOWNLOAD ANYTIME FOLLOWING - YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS EPISODE!
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/amerosradio

I'm going to be breaking a HUGE story on Ameros Radio next Tuesday. Eileen Dannemann from the National Coalition of Organized Women will be joining me to expose the over %2000 jump in miscarriages, stillbirths, and fetal demise when comparing 2008 to 2009 (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System). She has the V...AERS reports and the science, pointing towards a strong case for gross neglect by the CDC.

Here is the information we will be discussing:
    http://www.progressiveconvergence.com/H1N1-RELATED%20miscarriages.htm

tamik981

Answer by tamik981 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• To properly diagnose, to find out what sets him off etc. The journal is very important. I would also journal his meals, to see if some foods are contributing to the behavior. Sounds like you have a good doc.
    kaileymom79

Answer by kaileymom79 at 1:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• To properly diagnosis your child. He may not have ADHD but another mental health condition.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• bump
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 6:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• check for patterns?
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:24 PM on May. 9, 2011