where did you meet your hubby?

I met mine in the virgin Islands and we have been together ever since its been 26 yrs

poorrosie

Asked by poorrosie at 8:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• A family reunion
    No seriously it was but its my moms sisters inlaws...I always went because what's one more kid? His mom was my aunts boss...always took her kids. We were 6&7 respectively. But when we were 15 & 16 we were set up on a blind date and have been together every since :)
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• We met 32 years ago at a monthly, area wide, skating party for the church we attended. I went to one church, he went to a different location. He asked me out the next month...been together ever since. Married 30 yrs July of this year.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Me and my hubby met at McDonalds. He was dating a girl that i had class with and i needed a ride home 1 day and we eneded up going to Mickey D's cause we were hungry and he was there when we got there and 2 months months after that we met at Wal mart and he was broken up with her and invited me to a New Years eve party at his uncles house. Then January 1st, 2007 we started dating =)
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• We met on a blind date set up by a mutual friend. We've been married for almost 22 1/2 years.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I was visiting family in England and he was my cousin's best friend.  We've been married 22 years.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I met mine off of myspace, been together 4 yrs
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• We met at a friend's 21st birthday party :) That was 4 years ago, and we are getting married in June of this year <3 I'm so excited!!!!!!!
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 8:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• His sister set us up on a semi-blind date

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I met him in the employee break room at Shopko in 1995 when we were 16.
    We started dating in 1996 and got married in 1997.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• We met at a local bar. I live in a college town. It was spring break so the locals, as in me and my friends, were out ... more fun without a huge crowd. And there he was with a couple friends. He came up to me and said, "So what's your major" to which I replied, "Oh Honey, I have a career." This wasn't the first time this line was used on me, I looked 21 not 28 then. He was so shocked he didn't know how to respond. It was my quick wit and sassiness that won him over LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2011