birthday party for 2 year old girl?

I will be in Phoenix az for my daughters 2nd birthday and was planning on just having a cook out at a park BUT it's going to be not so warm so I need to figure something else out! I do not want to spend a billion dollars. There will only be a few other children there, mostly adults though so I want it to be adult friendly. Just because chuck e cheese has beer doesn't make it adult friendly. I want people to have fun, but mostly my daughter to have fun. Any ideas?

dbodani

Asked by dbodani at 8:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• how about a Pump it up/ Bounce U. bounce houses. even adults, i mean especially adults have fun at these places. my nephew had his party there with everyone invited. it was fun. hilarious to see grown ups slide head first down inflatable slides. kinda expensive though.
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• you can check the local firedepartment and see if they have like a hall to rent. sometimes they do it real cheap and either make the food yourself or get it catered. make it real low key and just have games for the kids to play. it should be fun whatever you do. i would look in the phone book and maybe there is a museum or something. and what is kind of cold for pheonix for this time of year though? good luck. no matter what make here the center of attention and it will be fun.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Iam about to have a 2cd bday i usually go to my baby daddys sister house they have a pool last time it rained so we did inside games had a disney cd playing the girls played princess's the boys were everywhere but the parents were able to see there kids and still talk amongst us :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 3:31 AM on Jan. 5, 2011