Ever had someone delete you from FB and have no idea why?

A really good friend of mine(or so I thought) just deleted me. No explanation, no reason that I know of. We haven't seen eachother in awhile due to being busy. She just sent me a note last week saying we should hang out. It saddens me to think that she didn't feel the same way about the relationship. But then I thought about it, it really doesn't matter because I was the one always giving...
Loaned her my car, her kid puked in it and she didn't even take it to get cleaned, brought it back filled with garbage.
Invites me to do things and then uninvites me because she's doing something else.
Done her hair for free, and at very low cost other times
Drive everywhere, always covered the bill etc.
So I guess the more I think about it, I really didn't lose much.

So, anyone ever randomly deleted too? What did you do?

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I got deleted by a friend then about 6 months later she wanted to add me again. I don't know her reasons but it didn't bother me.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• FB doesn't bother me. It's a social networking site of nothing but drama filled people.

My REAL friends and family have my phone number. I don't need a FB.
    Anonymous

• No, doesn't sound like you're missing out at all!! And yes I had an old friend from elementary school delete me. The thing is he sent me the friend request and then a few months later I noticed he deleted me. When I see him I will definitely ask him about it.

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yes. I noticed I had dropped off an old high school friend's list, and I thought maybe I just done it accidentally or something, so I sent her a request (SHE had added ME the first time, BTW!) and she ignored it. At that point I realized she must have deleted me but I have absolutely no idea why; I had only random, casually friendly interactions with her in the times we were FB friends. It still kinda hurts my feelings. But I have given up try to figure out why the hell people do the things they do...most of the time, you'll never know why.

Sorry about your situation, too.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:00 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Sure has happened to me, but neither of the people were close personal friends. I just assumed that they had a reason and was glad that they deleted me. If they have a problem with me and are not willing to talk it out, then they aren't a very good friend.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:00 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Wow doesn't sound like you'll be missing much.Btw i don't have a FB...so no.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 9:02 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I don't pay much attention to friends lists.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 9:04 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Wow, come to think of it, she added me! LOL
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I did but it wasnt anyone i gave a crap about really....lol
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Nope
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:46 PM on Jan. 4, 2011