Do you own a electric roaster oven?

If so what kind? and do you like it/use it?

momofne

Asked by momofne at 8:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Do you mean an electric roaster?If so yes I have one and it's a --- oh darn,I can't think what brand it is and it's in the attic.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 9:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• No. I don't own one. Why? Between the oven or crock pot, cooking is already made easy....
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 10:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• agree with walknwithgod
    BrookesMommy824

Answer by BrookesMommy824 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yes! Not sure of the brand (GE maybe? DH picked it up at Wal-Mart a couple years ago on a Christmas sale for cheap). I absolutely love it! I can't find a crock pot big enough to make a big (or double) batch of any soup, same with spaghetti sauce, so I use it for making soup & spaghetti sauce to freeze, and also for cooking multiple roasts or chickens at once, or a turkey (turkey in the regular oven doesn't come out nicely for me, in the roaster comes out incredible). I get more use out of my roaster than my crock pot! And if I were ever in a pinch, I could bake in it too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yes. I think it's a GE. I use it to cook ham or turkey in around the holidays. It's not been used in a long time though.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 11:07 AM on Jan. 5, 2011