Ideas for hubby's birthday?

I cook fantastic meals daily, we're pretty broke, we have no time off, and we keep to ourselves alot. His birthday is Thursday. I'm stumped... he asks for nothing, and I really want his birthday to be special. Our sex life is fantastic and frequent. (i.e. special dinner and special sex is a regular thing - not saved for birthday). He likes TV, science, camping. The best I can think of is calling a few friends for a surprise party... there's got to be a better idea...

figaro8895

Asked by figaro8895 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• Set up a tent in the backyard or somewhere else and have a wonderful meal and great sex under the stars, or the rain or whatever the weather is.
    Anonymous

• Well as far as gifts....lol....I know this may sound bad, I don't know if you would want to do it or not. But how about a book of sex coupons? You can make them your self or print them off the computer and just make them different things that pertain to everyday. Like you said he likes TV, so one could be like "This coupon is good for one Blow Job during a show of your choice", and just different ones....lol. ( I am sooo sorry if this offended you, I didn't mean for it too- it is just a though)
    You can also do dinner differently, like make breakfast for dinner and you both can eat it in bed. Like a evening "breakfast in bed".
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 3:36 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Lol I'm not offended at all... we regularly walk in the door, get naked, and have sex on the dining room table. I've brought him meals in bed... Keep the suggestions coming, though... I know I am missing something...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• LOL- Maybe I should be asking your for suggestions...lol. I am glad you weren't offended- some would have been. Have you tried sending him sleazy photos on his cell? My DH loves that!! LOL. I will try to think of other things- I may go ahead and PM you, because this post could get deleted if we get into too man y details...heehee
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 4:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• yeah... i send him pics from the work bathroom etc. lol. maybe i can bring a little bow with me on Thursday : ) It's been a little while since I sent him a pic, so I can def do that. I don't think there's danger of being deleted. Free speech! If some of the other stuff I've seen on here stays, we're good... you may not want to ask me for suggestions, hubby and i are kinda freaky... last weekend we went looking at new construction homes (we can't even afford water right now) and had a quickie in the media room of a million dollar house. he is not scared to try things with vibrators, etc. with me... we're very comfortable with each other. lol
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2008