Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mam pacifiers

does anyone know of a good place to buy Mam pacifiers? or do you know of any pacifiers that are alot like Mam? I'm having trouble finding them and when I do they are just girl colors and I have a boy....

Answer Question

Asked by luvsgriffin at 2:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 9 (298 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • you can try target, walmart, and
    the only problem with is you have to order then online but they have lots of boy colors.

    Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

  • I usually buy mine at WalMart or Target. Sometimes when I'm lucky I find them in my local grocery store (Safeway), but often it's only the newborn size or its only girl colors. Good luck!

    Answer by luckymommy24 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

  • Usually Target is a good place to buy any baby product. They carry a huge selection on all baby eating and soothing products. You can also buy online at hope this helps you find what you need

    Answer by Kimx3babies at 3:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

  • I've seen them at Wal-Mart but you're right: it's hard to find the boy colors, they're always sold out!

    Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

  • I've seen limited supplies at target, wal-mart, walgreens, babies r us (they usually have more). I got one at babies r us that had the teething bumps on them but can't find them anywhere else. Target had cute ones for both sexes with wordson them or just plain.

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

  • My boy only takes MAM's too I get his at Target.. he has cute clear ones with blue pictures on the button..vey boy like.

    Answer by ktnmase at 12:53 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

  • I use the same ones. Try Walmart or Babies R Us.

    Answer by T.Beannie77 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.