How far were/are you when you lost your want for sex? adult content

Curious, cause im 2 days shy if 24 weeks a.k.a. 6 months. and all of a sudden I went from a HUGHE sex drive to EH, I mean not to get to personal with you all, but after 10 days of nothing, I couldnt get mine and he had a hard time.... is it me that caused him to have the hard time?!??!

2 questions in one lol my bad

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 9:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think it just depends on the person, I never really loose my drive during pregnancy. There are some that do not have a drive from the beginning though.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:32 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• it really sucks!! lol. its like really?!?! blah. i dont like it
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 9:34 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• With my first I had no sex drive, we maybe had sex 9 or 10 times. But I did "take care" of him. With the second I couldn't get enough all the way to the end, huge sex drive. And the third time, it was the same as usual, no more, no less.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Everyone is different. I didnt want none after I was 14weeks and about 25wk I was ready to go, Im 30 weeks and its off and on depending on the day. lol
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 1:39 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• well i went from having an amazing sex drive in the beginning of this pregnancy then when 12 wks hit i started losing any desire to have it and now i cant even have orgasms. I am 22 wks and hoping it will come back soon!
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 7:27 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I am one of those strange strange women with high sex drives. I never lost it. In fact I demanded more. ;) I know some women don't want sex at all ever and some have it wax and wane. Depends on the woman and each pregnancy is differnt. Those I have heard the second trimester ( I know you are past that) called the honeymoon phase.
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 10:00 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• yeah im in the 2nd tri. middle of 6 months.. i want to have it.. and dont want to seem like im faking it.. but i dont want to turn him down cause the fear of finding it elsewhere ya know
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Jan. 5, 2011