dream house

if you could have any house of your dreams where would it be and what would it have in it

britme1027

Asked by britme1027 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• An indoor swimming pool and my own library
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 9:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Medium size house, 4 brd 5bath,Huge garage and playroom above, huge 200 acer yard, bunch of playground equipment, huge outdoor kitchen/great room. Pool,

A big party house preferably on a lake with good hunting woods surrounding.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I'd want teh house back that we had in New Mexico (3 bed 2 1/2 bath with gameroom(we had the kids use it for thier game/tv room) and living room-which we had as a gameroom/bar)...but with a bigger laundry room upstairs instead of the little one it had downstairs.
    I'd want it with the same backyard we had too! had a solar heated pool and a plenty of space left to run around party and play in!
    really sucked hubby lost the job he had there adn we had to move out of state :(
    We LOVED that house
    I would want it somewhere that had snow a few months a year-that never really sticks to roads or sidewalks- but stays more on the mountains and the grass ;) and nice and warm otherwise!
    also I want to be close to a lot of things to do and shopping. I'm tired of living 15 min away from EVERYTHING
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:21 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• teh=the
    adn=and
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Very happy with the one I have. The only thing I would change is to add one of those endless swimming pools for exercise.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 12:13 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Florida or Hawaii, It would have 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 car garage, a full basement, a fireplace and fancy ceiling and of course a beautiful fenced in yard.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2011