When you try to chat with someone on Facebook and they "go offline"...

...does the message really go straight to their inbox? And you know this for a fact? So...when they get back on Facebook, the message is in their inbox, available to read?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• Exactly.
    Anonymous

• It does. I have done it when my internet went on the fritz...I texted the person after wards and they said that they had sent another message. The next day when the net came back up, it was there.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• As far as I know it doesn't go to their inbox. You have the option of sending it in a message but it doesn't automatically go .
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• From what I know of it there is a message that pops up when the person go off line givng you the option.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 9:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• When it has happened to me that I was chatting with someone and they went offline, it gave me the option of sending the instant message to their inbox or not.
    dakajazz23

Answer by dakajazz23 at 10:10 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• yup
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2011