Earl Bradley

Did anyone eles on here ever take their children to see the monster Dr. Earl Bradley?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• Who's that lol
    Anonymous

• OMG I am so sorry I put 'lol' in that. I googled. OMG! WOW! Did you take your child there? Omg! WOWWW
    Anonymous

• That's okay about the lol and yes I did take my child to him, thankful I never left them alone. My child would have hit the roof if I was not in sight, but Bradley did try. His trial starts next month and it's been on my mind a lot the last few weeks. I've just been trying to find other parents who are going through the same emotional roller coaster I am.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I suppose something bad happened and Im going to google it now but what ever it is im sorry your going threw this
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 2:37 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I am so sorry. Prayers for you, thankfully your child is okay. You are a good Mom, do not think anything less.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Anonymous: Thank you. Ever since it happened people are so quick to act like we were bad parents for even considering leaving our kids with him, but he wasn't just any doctor. He was our pediatrician! He had been seeing my child literally from day 1! It was horrifying going back in my mind and thinking about the things he said to me, sitting in those rooms. Normally I have really good intuition about people, and I was so incredibly off on him. It has made me doubt myself.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:26 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Its not like you knew that he was like this. Doctors/ped are supposed to be someone you trust whole-heartedly.
    Please do not think anything less, you are a good mom-I am so happy your baby would scream bloody murder if you
    weren't there. See, you are a good mom-you stayed and your child wasn't harmed. Too the mommies who let there babies
    alone,still its not like you knew. If those/you moms knew you would surely NOT go there. Blessings to you!!!!
    Anonymous