PLEASE pray for my DH's 50 yr old cousin with VERY high BP and for my 32 yr old sister with high BP AND chest pains!

PLEASE pray for my DH's cousin. She's about 50 yrs old and her blood pressure is: 235 over 129!!

She's at the ER right now. Please pray she is able to get it down!

Also, my sister, who is 32 has been having chest pains since New Years Eve. She went to the ER and was admitted for tests yesterday because her blood pressure was pretty high too. She's home now and on medication for high blood pressure but she's still having chest pains. They said she didn't have a heart attack but she DOES have damage to her heart. We don't know why, so they did more tests, but there aren't any results yet.

My sister's name is Nora Mae and DH's cousin's name is Cathy. Thank you!!

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• done :)
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Thank you for your action for my DH's cousin. She's back home now. Her BP has gone down to 167 over 97. She is to follow up with her area free clinic, but she has been told her numbers are fine. Obviously they are NOT! Please continue your prayers that they take her seriously now! TYIA
    Babylove76

Comment by Babylove76 (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Jan. 5, 2011