Which stroller

I'm due June 13, and our dds bday is June 2..she'll be 3, but I feel like she still needs and will need to ride in a stroller, to make our trips out easier and for me to keep my sanity. I'm really debating on two and I'm not sure which to go with..the sit-n-stand with double seat option or the baby jogger city mini. The mini is a side to side, which dd talks about always sitting beside the new baby, and so on, and reviews are great on it,..but I don't like that it doesn't have the child trays with it, that you have to order it separately..and it doesn't have the parent tray option either without spending more money. The sit-n-stand, when I tried to fold it down in to store the tray in the front seat didn't fold or anything, it was just hanging out..I didnt get to see the double, just the regular sit-n-stand. I need help...which one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• GRACO
    Anonymous

• From experience with trying to maneuver my Maclaren Twin through store and aisles in stores, through doorways, etc, I wouldnt get anything that sits them side by side. A lot of aisles in stores it wont fit through, and doorways, or so barely fits through it is incredible. I have a Combi sit and stand and a Graco Duoglider (which have the children sitting in a row) and I love those so much more.
    dakajazz23

Answer by dakajazz23 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Doesn't exactly help me anon......
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I would definitely not go for a side by side as the last person mentioned the maneuverability is awful. We loved our baby trend sit and stand. Great stroller for a little one that is a bit older. I would even suggest the Sit and Stand Deluxe which has the option of having the platform part turn into a traditional stroller seat that way if they fall asleep they have a place to lay as well as the baby.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:19 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Easy Walker Duo..awesome stroller.
    wonderwhatsnext

Answer by wonderwhatsnext at 10:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2011