Will we find out?

I have my second ob appointment Jan 19, I'll be about 5 months along (my first appointment was nov 19..we moved cross country and when I finally found a doc that would take my insurance the only time they could get me in was Jan 19...not the greatest I know! No bashing please!) so will we find out the sex of the baby at this appointment?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes I would say you should unless the little guy/gal is not cooperating! I found out at 17 weeks.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 10:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• prob not they normaly tell u when your going to have one cuz ur bladder needs to be full....id call the dr office and ask them....and doctors dont do a scan to find out the sex they do the scan to check out the baby then they ask u if u wannna know the sex...if u wanna find out do what i did find a place that does gender scans and pay for it....mine was oly 50 bucks
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 10:21 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• It could be possible but sometimes they wont cooperate mine turned around and put her little feet wherever the machine moved most of the pics i have from that time are feet or she was turning around like she was mooning the doctor lol I found out she was a girl when I was almost 23 weeks
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• LISTEN LIVE or DOWNLOAD ANYTIME FOLLOWING - YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS EPISODE!
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/amerosradio

I'm going to be breaking a HUGE story on Ameros Radio next Tuesday. Eileen Dannemann from the National Coalition of Organized Women will be joining me to expose the over %2000 jump in miscarriages, stillbirths, and fetal demise when comparing 2008 to 2009 (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System). She has the V...AERS reports and the science, pointing towards a strong case for gross neglect by the CDC.

Here is the information we will be discussing:
    http://www.progressiveconvergence.com/H1N1-RELATED%20miscarriages.htm

tamik981

Answer by tamik981 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• You should
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 1:37 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• If it is your FIRST appointment with this doctor I would HIGHLY doubt it. Some places only have an ultrasound tech that comes in on certain days.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:46 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I would call and ask if they needed a full bladder to check the baby out... I know pregnant women almost always have a full bladder but this way the might schedule you for one when you call.
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 5, 2011