Do you think that there will always be someone who doesn't approve of something in your life, or how you live??

I'm coming to the conclusion that there will always be someone who has a problem with some aspect of my life. Anything from how I raise my kids, how we handle money, religion, and so many more. I'm thinking it's inevitable. LOL

I'm okay with that. Makes it less of a big deal when I see it this way. :)

Ever thought about it??

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I sooooooo agree with you!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I know that there are people who don't approve of things that I do. I also learned a long time ago that it doesn't really matter, So long as I am not bothering them or affecting them then I ignore it. Live it to short to be concerned about everything everyone says about you. I have a great group of friends and a wonderful family and that is all that matters.

So I agree, don't let it bother you because you will never be able to please everyone.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I agree, I just try to make the best decisions for me and my daughter and ppl will get over it!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 10:21 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I thought about it. But I just started doing things to treat myself and family better.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 10:21 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I think you're right. There is always going to be someone somewhere who disagrees with some aspect of your life, but that's just it. It's YOUR life! In my opinion, you don't have to live to please anyone but you, your husband, and your child(ren)! It's pretty hard to learn to accept that if you have always been the type of person who tries to make everyone happy. That is my problem. i just need to focus on what's most important. And someone disagreeing with my life choices, is not something that is important to me. I'm learning... hope this helps you too! :-)
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 10:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Always........ there will always be someone that feels the need to tell you what you should change in your life- b/c they think theirs is Perfect! LOL:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:49 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• there will always be someone who doesn't approve of your decisions. but it's an amazing feeling when you no longer care what other peiople think and you do what you feel is best for you and or your family
    danielle1433

Answer by danielle1433 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Thought about it a little, but came to the conclusion early on that whoever said "You can't please everybody all of the time." was right.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 12:07 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I definitely agree with you on this one. There is always going to be someone somewhere that doesn't like some aspect of your life, regardless of what you do. Thank God, that all of us are different.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:20 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Always! There is always going to be someone who doesn't like what you're doing or how you're doing it! I just do my thing and say to heck with what others think!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:30 AM on Jan. 5, 2011