How is it that.... adult content

when I was 16 I was about 170-180lbs. I quit eating and had more sex and damn I got to about 150-160 and I was confident and thought I was looking good but after 2 children 5 years later I'm at 200 and can't freaking lose it. I'm so freaking pissed. Its not like I wanna be "highschool skinny" I just want a smaller freakin tummy. My belly looks like an ass I"m not kidding OMGEE! UGH!

Anyone with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• IT CAN BE DONE!! My friend Mariella is my inspiration - she's lost 200 pounds over 2 years by eating better (1500-1700 calories a day) and exercising. It's not overnight, but damn does she look and feel great.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:43 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• u could do the lap band surgery if u honestly have tried everything and cant loose weight.
    BrookesMommy824

Answer by BrookesMommy824 at 10:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• By the way I am married and my kids are my hunnys just in case ya'll were like OMG she had sex at 16. Slut. No I've only been with 2 men. Wish it would have been 1 but the jackass broke my heart.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I am with you! I'm sure I look at least 6 months pregnant! And my youngest is about to be 3! Sad....so sad!
    DreaB83

Answer by DreaB83 at 10:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Oh, I feel your pain! And I thought about lap band....and just as I was seriously considering it, one of my good friend's sister died from complications just a few weeks after getting one. Considering the lap band is supposed to be less risky than the bypass (and 2 people in my small world have died from those)? That totally made up my mind.

I think my answer is to eat what I want in smaller portions and find an exercise I like. I'm leaning toward belly dancing. If you got it, shimmy it! Good luck and hang in there!
    blu_canary

Answer by blu_canary at 10:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Thanks! I'm just so fed up. I feel like I'm constantly moving. Cleaning house and moving with the kids but I just don't know what to do. The only time I'd have time to exercise is if I got up 2 hours earlier before the kids and I'm already not getting enough sleep. Crazy just crazy.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Before I got pregnant w/my son (I was 17), I was a size 2 & weighed 115. After I had him I got back down to a size 10 & weighed 175 but when I stopped breastfeeding my ds at 2 1/2 years old I started to put on weight at a crazy rate. By his 3rd birthday & mostly eating Slimfast & Lean Cuisine meals I weighed in well over 200 pounds & was up to a size 18. I spent the next few years dieting (Jenny Craig, Nutri-System & Weight Watchers) only to lose & then gain even more back after each failed attempt. Then I researched my options for over a year & announced my decision.... I was going to get gastric bypass. I then spent another year working on getting approved by my chosen surgeon & then by my insurance company. Long story short... I had my gp surgery in May, 2005, I weighed 258 lbs (I'm 5'0") and was a size 24. I lost ALOT of weight & have kept it off ever since... I am a now/still a size 6 and weigh 125. Good luck!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:49 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• ur not alone. im 160 ( i think ) and my son is now 5. im always on the move from sunrise to at least 1030pm. i did lose some weight cutting out soda. i tried smaller portions but in the end i was hungry looking at my dhs plate like u gonna eat that. lol. when i was in high school i was skinny size 4 now im like a 12. so big diffence but i am older 2 kids and have come to terms that i wont be that small again my husband says he loves my mama curves. its just eating right drinking right portions and i dont eat after 8pm.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• *gp - gb (gastric bypass) .. sorry! :)
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• im right there with you.... i just cant lose the extra weight!! i think im gonna get a gastric bypass but not until im done having kids
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2011