Extreme couponing?

Is there anyone here that is an extreme coupner or so you even use coupons?

If you are how did you get started and do you have any tips.

cornflakegirl3

Asked by cornflakegirl3 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Shopping

• I'm watching that right now. I'd like some tips but I'm not spending 70 hrs. a week clipping coupons...lol
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:42 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• im not extream (wish i was like the show lol ) but i use them. my dhs work cut hours last yr and between us we have 4 kids our 5 yr old has an issue and we spent alot in copays so i needed to save anything but we needed to eat. i love when i have a coupon for buy 1 get 1 free and that itam goes on sale. we have a shaws that do 10 for 10 so bbq sauce that is normaly 1.89 will be 1.00 or 10 for 10.00 and i have a coupn for 1.00 off 2 so its getting one for free and we camp alot in the summer so its great. i go threw my coupons before i go to the store what im gonna buy and what i have for coupons. in the end i save anywears from 10 to 30 dollars.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• wow thanks didnt even know it was on again...i think i saw this one ( its on a comercial ) but really like this show....yeah repeat but still watching it...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I like to know too
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Go to Hip2Save.com and learn all you can about couponing, getting the most for your money, not spending hours on couponing, the best websites and stores to get the best deals.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:45 AM on Jan. 24, 2011