Has anyone enrolled their child in Gymboree Play and Learn classes?

I'm taking my son to a free preview class and plan on enrolling if he enjoys it. I know that it's 65.00 a month, but I'm wondering...do they make you sign any sort of contract? Or is it just month to month? What was your enrollment fee?

Also, how did your child like it?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 10:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• I took my son when he was a baby. We did it for about a year. I don't remember a contract where we went. It was a lot of fun, for both of us, and gave me a chance to get out of the house on a regular basis and interact not only with my baby, but with other moms too. Also, Gymboree has the BEST bubble solution! :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 11:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Hmmmm. I'm not sure. You'll probably get your answers when you go to the first class.

I'm just gonna throw all the mattresses in the house on the livingroom floor and let them all jump from the couch. LOL It's cheaper and there is no contract. hahaha!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I went to the free class too and she loved it, it is fun but it is really expensive they will ask for your contact information you don't have to enroll right there if you don't want to they might call you later but if you don't want to enroll you don't have to sign anything and usually just to get you to sign up they wont charge you any fee for the enrollment it kind of is like a gym membership they have per month or by class. GL
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I use to take my oldest daughter and she loved it!! It was also a great way to meet other mommies :-)
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 10:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Lol Musicmom! Good idea! Mind if I bring my son over?

I'm taking him to a preview class, so we'll see how it goes. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2011