Spouse and kids

Sometimes I feel like my husband doesn't even like our kids. He is always telling them that he can't wait until they are old enough to move out. It is like they just annoy him by being in the room. Any suggestions on what I can do to improve the situation? I don't know that I can talk to him about it without starting a confrontation, which I really don't want to have.

badmoparmom

Asked by badmoparmom at 10:50 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• For the sake of your kids, have that confrontation. They will grow up thinking their dad doesn't like the, or love them for that matter.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Tell him you can't wait until he grows up.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 10:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• That is just awful, you should ask him if he remember when he lay down with you to have those kids. men are just clueless
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• The confrontation is inevitable. Better to just get it over with so life with him can improve or you can move on ... easier said than done.

Good luck!
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 12:06 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• He really needs to grow up fast. He's their father and he should start acting like one. Why is it that he wants them out so fast? If it was me, I tell him he needs to grow up or he'll be the one moving out!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:14 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• tis is serious
    FantasiaParty

Answer by FantasiaParty at 9:32 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Better to have the confrontation with him now, instead of waiting until he permanently damages the kids with his rude comments to them...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Talk to him!!
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2011