breastfeeding

oh ok im breastfeeding my bby he is 3 months and my milk doesnt come in like it shouls does anyone know what kind of pill i cant take so it will come in

lovebug55

Asked by lovebug55 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How do you mean it's not coming in like it should? How do you know you're not making enough? If you're judging by how much you pump, you CANNOT judge accurately that way.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• are you nursing on demand you can also join the breast feeding group on here and go to http://kellymom.com/

Gen

Answer by Gen at 10:56 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Around that age, I usually start freaking out thinking I'm not making enough for my baby. However, that is about the time my boobs really start to even out. They don't feel as "full" or big anymore because the milk production levels off and meets my baby's needs. Either that or they go through a growth spurt where they eat much more often and seem to be hungry. The more you nurse, the more milk you will make.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• oh ok thank you everyone
    lovebug55

Comment by lovebug55 (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• They do make nautral teas that help promote breastmilk , i dont think there is nor would i trust a pill that does it... Just make sure ur eating, u MUST eat healthy food lots of water. Good Luck u can call a lactaid nurse or ask ur doc
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• fengreek it works pretty good. the teas taste horrible.
    babygirl9669

Answer by babygirl9669 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• definitly go to kellymom.com and the bfing group here you will get the best answers
    ErinML

Answer by ErinML at 11:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Are you talking about a let down or your total amount of milk?
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 12:04 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yes, I can't really advise you until I know what you are talking about. Can you get specific?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 3:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Hey I have a cause group on facebook...Support Breastfeeding.

My friends are mostly on it, but I would like to extend past my group of friends.

http://www.causes.com/causes/538780?m=49919141&recruiter_id=122321632
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 5:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2011