I need some sweet 16 birthday party ideas

Jamie A.

Asked by Jamie A. at 10:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• I think also depends on your teen In my case I knew that my parents did not had any money and I had the good luck that my uncle was a DJ so my party was pizza (which my mom made), soda, lights and music till 2 am in the front yard. I saw the other day the show about the sweet 16 and how girls wants limousines and dresses and diamond tiaras invite the entire school and have justin bieber singing in the party so I think it all depends of your budget and your teen taste.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• hi, I'm a floral designer and wedding and party planner, if you need spme hellp email me at dlmax05@yahoo.com and I'd be happy to help you out. We can work with any budget or ideas. I look forward to hearing from you
    dlmax

Answer by dlmax at 4:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• If money is an issue...how about a scavenger hunt? I have done this for my daughter for the past 5 years. This year, her 18th birthday, is the final year. All the kids love it. Now you might have to get some parents involved, to do the driving, but really you have a great time. If you would like some more details, just message me, and I will be more than glad to help!!! Good luck!!!
    9tigger

Answer by 9tigger at 9:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• well i would give you some ideas but i dont know what ur teen likes...if you let us know then we can help..least i know ur teens sweet 16 party will be better then mine bc mine was ruined by a huge fight
    opalmama04

Answer by opalmama04 at 12:27 AM on Jan. 12, 2011