what happened to you that was really funny

make me laugh I love funny things

poorrosie

Asked by poorrosie at 11:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When my daughter was 2 yrs old was very curious, but not very shy the store had a mcdonalds inside so I went to get something to eat there was a little both next to a couple the guy seemed around 45 and the wife like 35 38 I didn't get a high chair. I sat my DD on a booster they had, she was quiet and for a moment there I thought it was going to be just a quick meal and go to the store, my cell started to ring I dive on my purse looking for the phone next thing I know I heard a little familiar voice in the middle of the restaurant saying MOOOMMY LOOOK I HAVE HAIR!! she had taking the gentleman's tupe (wig thing I don't know), I felt that my blood rushed to my face the entire restaurant laughing I ran after her but she starts running saying I got hair I got hair I caught her and gave the tupe back saying I am so so sorry (the wife was LOL she said dont worry) and ran away because I did not wanted to laugh in front of him
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I went to a bar to see my friends band play. She didn't tell m they aeren't on until 10. I got there at 8. They went to dinner while they waited. Much too my suprise from 7-9 it was male stripper night. So I was stuck @ sausage fest 2010. I didn't know that weiners did tricks...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2011