Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friend in need

I know a woman, who is a single mom and is struggling.... She just got placed in an apartment finally from the local mother and child homeless shelter. She only has one child, a 2 year old boy. Where can she find help forChristmas presents for her son? I know they have programs like that for help. We tried my church's organization, but they are all booked for families in need already. Is there a way I can sign her up for toysfortots help or something else? I tried looking online, but I wasn't successful... Please help!

Answer Question

Asked by marchma2b at 3:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Money & Work

Level 10 (381 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Maybe try the County Department of Social Services - they might be able to help her out! Good luck!

    Answer by micjones at 3:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

  • I'm sure there are other churches or organizations that can help! Did you just try one church? If you did try other churches!

    Answer by businesswife1 at 7:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.