Ughhh so uncomfortable!!!

Yeah, another pregnant woman whining about being uncomfortable haha. I'm only 29 weeks along and I swear to god if my stomach gets any bigger I'm going to topple forward!

Anyone else close to me in gestation and feeling the same way? What's your pregnancy woe's? Having problems sleeping because you can't get comfortable? Sciatic nerve driving you crazy? Out of breath? Grunting getting up from a sitting position? Baby going nuts during the night kickboxing or doing who knows what? I can't imagine 9 more weeks of this!!! =) I know you need to enjoy it while you can but there's that little voice in the back of your head that's saying 'get this over with already!'.

Nanixh

Asked by Nanixh at 11:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Im 32 weeks...and I am pretty miserable.....sleeping is annoying....back aches. everything I need at the store is on the bottom shelf all the way in the back....blah! I am starting to swell too.....poor us
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 11:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• i still have 3 more months and this is my 4 rth pregnancy. i'm having a girl and am sick alll the time. being pregnant is a beautiful experience however i can't wait til its over. i have had bad swelling and am now getting to the point where i can't sleep. it sucks since i have kids to get up with every day lol
    danielle1433

Answer by danielle1433 at 11:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• LOL-- I remember all of that. Wait until you're about ready to pop, feel like you're carrying a bowling ball between your legs, and your veejay actually hurts from all the pressure. I felt like someone had kicked me between the legs, and the soreness wouldn't go away.

Take some relaxing baths and soothe those muscles. Can't help you with the sleep issue, except I did use a boppy for a short while, with pillows laid out, so that I could at least lay on my tummy for a little bit at a time. That helped to get the pressure off my back. Also, if you can afford it, or better yet, if you can get the doc to write you a prescription, get a pregnancy massage on one of those tables with a hole. HEAVEN!! I told the therapist I'd pay just to be able to lay on that table!!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 11:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• My baby is 3 months old. I'm just here to remind you that in 4 short months you won't even remember being big! Be greatful it's not the dead of summer! Hang in there -- almost done!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Lets see I have just a little over a month left and I suffer from everything you have mentioned as well as laziness and constant worry about my health when the baby is born (I have cervical dysplasia). Yeah I am miserable and can't wait for this baby to be born but am willing to wait after seeing my niece born today with breathing problems and a possible infection that may or may not kill her (she was born at 36 weeks) So when you see something like that it makes the pain and annoying discomfort seem so little compared to all that. I hope you get to feeling good soon.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I was so relieved to see my feet again!!! I used stretching exersize' s and they helped alot.Bless your heart it will be over soon!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:07 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I am 36 weeks today and I can absolutely not wait to be done. I have sciatic pain, pelvic pain, back pain, braxton hicks, awful swelling in my ankles and nose, tired all the time but can't sleep due to all the problrms listed. Lol! I know he needs to finish baking but damn....bake fasterA
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 8:59 AM on Jan. 5, 2011