How many days do you go??

I am a stay at home mom and I go to school... I go 2-3 days with out washing my hair. Most the time it is in a pony tail. Just wanted to know if I was alone.

jen2774161

Asked by jen2774161 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Man, I'm lucky to get a shower every couple of days. Usually then it's so quick that I only actually manage to wash my hair on my husband's day off. I think my sons like me stinky, really I do. Because they get up to all sorts of mischief if I try to shower when it's just us. I especially love when they flush the toilet repeatedly. By the way, they are 2 and 3.

Sure, I could be showering this very moment, but it's time to stall sleep, so they keep popping out of their bedroom like a pair of well made boomerangs.
    There's one.
    And he's gone back in.
    Oop.. Wait... here's the other.
    And back he goes.
    And so on, and so forth.

P.S.
    Don't ask about shaving my legs. It's a jungle down there. In fact, I think I'm hearing the sounds of Tarzan swinging from one hair to the next as I type...
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 11:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Nope...Mine is usually in a ponytail and I wash it every few days cause it gets to dry if I do it more often.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 11:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• *LOL* I got at least 2--3. Longest is 4, I think. But my hair isn't terribly oily. If I washed it every day, I would have a head full of hay!
    blu_canary

Answer by blu_canary at 11:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I wash my hair every other day, if i go any longer its super greasy, Its not healthly for ur hiar to wash it everyday it strips the oils
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I can't wash my hair more often than every other day. If I do it gets super dry and brittle and begins breaking.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I wash mine every other day
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• it is actually bad for your hair to wash it every day.... If I am really busy then Yeah I go maybe 1-2 days with out washing it

MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 11:16 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• sounds exactly like me! You're def not alone :)
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 11:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Every 3-4 days because it becomes too dry if I try to wash it more often than that. Glad to hear others are the same. The ads make you think everybody washes it every single day and that you are a total slob if you don't.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 11:18 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I go 2- 3 days as well
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2011