Facebook, and people that can't keep their mouths shut....

Do you know people that just air dirty laundry, confront someone or otherwise says the stupidest stuff over Facebook?
Seriously...I have one friend going through a divorce and is basically telling the world how much of a jerk he is....
Another friend, regularly, calls people out or brings up situations that is totally uncalled for...
WOW.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• As long as they don't mind the drama that causes and doesn't mind being denied a job because of it lol
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 11:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I guess you have to take the good with the bad?
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 11:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I would be totally mortified to tell people the things these women say DAILY...
    Sometimes I fear for one of the ladies' job!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Like I say, if you don't want the whole world to know, don't post it on FB! There's a girl at work who bad mouths co-workers and boss ALL the time & the idiot doesn't have hers set on private! LMAO, She has no idea I see everything she says if I go to her page, we're not fb friends.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yes and I hide them from my newsfeed.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• i have seen it, if i have a proublm with some one i email then but no matter what im nice about it. my dhs x wife if a friend on facebook. and she would say something about her now new soon to be x husband i email her asking if she is ok and if she needes anything. i myself dont lash out at people..if my 5yr had a bad doc app cause the doctors after a yr dont know whats going on yes i bitch about it. friends just say ok have u treied this or that. but its never about my friends or ever about my dhs x wife but i will say there is a time or 2 i want to but i dont. keep the peace is my saying.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yea, but it can be pretty entertaining to read...but very annoying also!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• No, I don't know anyone like that.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Someone posted today that she was getting an abortion. I thought that was quite the over share for FB. People should think before they post.. Someone I know found out about a family member passing away on FB. I think it's pretty sad that they didn't even get a chance to inform the fam before it was plastered on FB.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 11:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• YES I have one friend who posts 4 times a day how she's pissed off about something.
    Another one who threatens to cheat when she's mad at her SO.

The other day a very good friend of mine posted about how nice it was to spend one on one time with her oldest son. Some jerk called her crazy for leaving her youngest with her "horrible father" on the thread! It was so none of his business, and not the place,and had nothing to do with the post. I couldn't help it, I chewed him out.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2011