Does anyone else sell Scentsy?????

I know a lot of moms out there are looking for a way to make money at home. I looked all over the internet and couldn't find anything and then my mom suggested I start selling Scentsy. It is $99 to start up but everything you get is stuff that you could use if you decide to stop selling it. I am not saying you will get rich but I have made a pretty good income. The first month I only got $50 but it has went up the last few months and one month I even made $200. I know that might not seem like a lot but that is grocery money!!! I just wanted to encourage those who have thought about it to try it and to say how much I love selling it!!! Is anyone else out there selling Scentsy???????

Frogbaby83

Asked by Frogbaby83 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

• I sell it, and love it. I have not been very active, but it has made me enough to at least give me gas money. The product sells itself really, and if you are a motivated seller you can make good money with it. Let me know if you have any questions, my email is mandapanda942@gmail.com. i check that way more then I am on here.
    mandapanda942

Answer by mandapanda942 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Sorry but I don't even know what it is.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 11:33 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I just got a Sentsy Warmer for Christmas from my MIL and I LOVE IT.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• LOL Thats ok! It is is a wickless candle system that uses a low-watt bulb to melt the wax instead of flames. They have all kinds of different warmers and scents to choose from. Thats the short answer! :)
    Frogbaby83

Comment by Frogbaby83 (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I don't sell Scentsy but I sell Mia Bella's candles. We also have melts and warmers. I love them!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:35 AM on Jan. 5, 2011