COUPON SAVERS - Please HELP!!!

I am going to use a coupon clipping service...before I buy I need help understanding some of the website. For Example:

Pampers Diapers or Pants, $1.50 on ONE

What does that mean? Its $1.50 or is it $1.50 off?? This is what is says next to the pampers box picture.

Thanks and much appreciated!!!

Allie120

Asked by Allie120 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Shopping

• hmmm touch question. i would say save 1.50 on 1 if u get any good websites for it please let me know im intrested to.im willing to try a sevrise to help me but dont want to spend 70 for the servise get a thousand coupons and only really use say 100. do u have a choice on the coupons u want? if u get anything lease let me know. i need to save money lol. best of luck wish i couldve helped u xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• http://couponcarryout.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=10546

Try that link but I just googled "Coupon clipping service." The one above I can choose what I would like but I have to purchase at least $3.00 of coupons. I am going to see what I can come up with this week:)
    Allie120

Comment by Allie120 (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• $1.50 off the purchase of one package of Pampers diapers or pants.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• There are so many free coupon sites, You don't have to pay for coupons. Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Try coupons.com, cellfire.com. redplum.com. If you are a member of my points you can can get free ones that way too.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I would never pay for a coupon clipping service. That would take all the fun out of it for me!
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 5:40 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• i have an awesome website u can get coupons and even free samples the first one is cereal.com and the second is walmart.com/samples.com i use these all of the time
    mom_of_2_girlz

Answer by mom_of_2_girlz at 5:51 AM on Jan. 5, 2011