Rant

People need to stop voicing their annoying opinion. Whatever works for a couple works for them and it's none of your business! Ok, thoughts on this? Go.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• But what if they are asking us for our thoughts about something. I mean if we are in the question area isnt that what they are looking for is our thoughts?
    Anonymous

• Huh. I thought this was a question and answer place. If a person isn't doing research or an expert, they have to share an opinion oftentimes to help make a point.

My thoughts?

T R O L L :-P
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 12:02 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• What do you suggest we do with the question, if you think we should Stop voicing our Annoying Opinions? LOL! That's Ridiculous!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:45 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Then I think they shouldn't post their question in the ANSWERS forum where they know people will give as much info as they can but will also include their opinion.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:33 AM on Jan. 5, 2011