What's the worst TMI post you ever saw on Facebook?

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I un-friended a girl because she was tlaking about how bad her gas was. And it wasn't like it was something new from her posts, all of her stuff was just crap I didn't need to know.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• ______: just took a huge poop.

It was under my own name! My very mature husband thought it would be funny to post!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:46 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I don't mind the TMI posts about poop or discharge or sex or anything that the body does. The worst one I saw was a woman saying that her personal trainer boyfriend was going to know she was cheating on him because she was constipated after eating PF Chang's for 11 days straight with her other man and her weekly weigh in was coming up and should she take a bunch of laxitives and go and poop at her parents' house so her boyfriend wouldn't know? I'm 90% sure it was a troll lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Pictures of a gooey, slimy placenta in some woman's delivery room. They posted captions of how they were unsure of what recipe they were going to use to eat it.
    Just not something you expect to see, nor honestly want to see, on a public networking site like that.
    Or anywhere, for that matter. *urk*
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 11:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I haven't seen any on my personal facebook but there is a website called Lamebook and people put real posts on there that are hilarious!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• oops, misread the question. That was here on CM, not FB.

I've never seen a TMI post on FB lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• a friend posted that she and her husband were playing Wii Bowling naked. Eeeek.
    Heatherdm45

Answer by Heatherdm45 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Man, Heatherdm45... I wonder if all of the free swinging gives him a better grip on his Wii...
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 11:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• sil said something about she "ripped up to her pee hole" and had to have stitches after my niece was born. her own brother commented saying whoa tmi
    Anonymous

• the girl who thought she was pregnant by giving a blowjob and swallowing sperm
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 11:15 AM on Jan. 5, 2011