Creepy :/

SO I am sitting on the couch, watching Biggest Loser. And I hear something in my son's room. It a little play house, when you open the door is squeeks and says "open" then says "closed" when you close it. It just says alll sorts of things, but you have to touch something to make it open.
My son does not get out of bed, and i hear this toy saying, "sqeeeeek Open, squeeeek Closed" "Let's play together" "Hello" and all I could think was something he said last week.
(Oh my son is 2yrs 4months old)
Last week he came running from his room to the living room SCREAMING, "Im scared, there's a ghost" I asked him to hold my hand and take me to the Ghost, and he took me down the hall and said "here he is." I said, "what's his name" and my son looked up as if speaking to an adult and said, "hey, whats name!?" but then told me he didn't know.

So... im a little creeped out now. I went in and turned it off, but uh-----CREEPY! LOL

RachWell

Asked by RachWell at 11:50 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• There are weird sounds in the house and I laugh and say that the ghost is having fun.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 12:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I am sure he was just using his imagination and with the toy maybe the batteries are running low. My husband used to work night and my daughter had a talking Carebear and at about 5:00am it started talking and singing. It scared him half to death but it turned out to be the batteries so don't get too freaked out!!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• when the batteries get low on toys like that they can go off at random, they also tend to be temprature sensitive, but my son a spongebob slammer that th cat used to go to town on
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 3:10 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I HATE these toys!! We had a big bird that talked! I would turn off a light and that bastard would say, "Peek a Boo" Ugh! We donated him right after that. I can't handle stuff like that!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I hate those toys too. I think I am just going to get rid of this stupid house. It's big and now extremely annoying! haha I went in to turn it off and it was doing the open/close thing, but as soon as I got close to it, it said Hello, Let's play. I wanted to kick the stupid thing!! Good thing my son slept through it!
    RachWell

Comment by RachWell (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• wow that is creepy
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2011