Pulling and cramping sensation in lower abdomen ?

Ok me and my husband had sex during my ovulation time which i didnt know my last period was on dec 10th and i ovulated from dec 21st - 26th and i had sex on the 24th and he came inside of me i took a test on the 2nd came back negative took a test today on the 4th with the first response came back positive but the line was faint but you can see it then today i went to a clinic where they do free pregnancy testing that test came back negative and then i went to planned parenthood and got a blood test done came back negative they did the serum test so i am so confused i feel pregnant im having all the symptoms that i had with my first pregnancy its been 12 dpo my instincts are telling me that i am . what do you ladies think ? oh and more one thing i havent missed a period and i dont have cramps unless im on my period never before .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it could just be all in your head......if you believe you are preg. your mind will make your body think its preg.. if you had a blood test and it still say negative then your prob not preg. a blood test is 100% correct, and if still believe you still are you should have your ob give you an ultrasound. that will show you weither there is a baby in there or not good luck......
    niftymisty

Answer by niftymisty at 12:27 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• wait a bit and go to your doctor.You know if you are,or at least I did.Can't mistake that feeling! Any morning sickness? I'd go back in a few weeks and get a blood test done.All the best!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:00 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• go see your ob
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 1:37 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I think its still to early to really tell. Wait a few more weeks and then go back in. GL
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 4:21 PM on Jan. 5, 2011