Do you have a Hands On Hubby?

Does he do house work ever? with out you having to ask?

grocery shopping, laundry, dishes, etc.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 11:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Home & Garden

• YES!! All of the above!! We both lived on our own for a number of years before marrying, so we're both used to having to keep a clean home, and we have the attitude that if needs to be done to just do it. Even when I was a SAHM for 8 years, he still did the primary grocery shopping, did laundry, cooked, and tidied up--as needed!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• hahahahaha funny joke!
    Anonymous

• Yes, he will do all of those things. I have to ask him to do them, but he is a mostly willing helper. :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:00 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yes he does. He does it all. He was raised to do things for himself and not to depend on anyone to get anything done for him. That's how we're going to raise our son, so he'll be able to help his wife or husband (I'm not in control of who he decides to be with once he can make those choices for himself) out and host of responsibilities wouldn't fall on just one person. My husband likes to help with everything. I am the same when it comes to him.
    LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 12:10 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yes, he is hands on. He does the dishes, he puts his dirty clothes in the hamper. He hangs his towel back up after a shower. We also don't have "man's job" "woman's job". They are just household chores. My daughter takes the trash out as often as my sons do.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:11 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• yes, he does the dishes, sweeping mopping vacuming. He is constantly doing laundry( I swear there is never a dirtly piece of clothes in our house). but he is very much a clean freak and a minimalistic person who gets grumpy and freaked out when the house is cluttered or dirty.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:16 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Ugh.... I wish. Actually I wish I only had to ask....usually I have to ask more than once!
    Heatherdm45

Answer by Heatherdm45 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Haha I thought you were asking something else too. My husband does everything he can to make my life easier without my asking. He spoils me because I do stay at home with our son. He see's it as we both work all day and should split the chores when he gets home.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:03 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• He helps out sometimes, but not really. Just last night our carbon monoxide detector was going off, scary, right! Well he's never home because of work so I have to go bother my kind neighbors. The husband comes over, turns out my husband hasn't been changing the air filter on the furnace! Ugh! That's a guys job!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 12:01 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• It's funny cause he gets on my case about not keeping my desk clean, he does laundry and the majority of grocery shopping. But the other day he left cause I didn't do my dishes came back an hour later, lol now I've been doing house work cause I felt bad. :(
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 12:03 AM on Jan. 5, 2011