Vaginal pain

im 15 weeks pregnant. My husband and I had sex the other night and since then I have been in pain. It feels like I had really rough sex while I was dry. I also wear thongs everyday. What could this be? Does it have anything to do with my choice of undies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes! You shouldn't be wearing thongs often while pregnant. You're immune compromised, and you greatly increase your risk of vaginal infection by wearing a thong daily. Switch to cotton bikini briefs for the next 25 weeks.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:09 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• yup the briefs might not be sexy but an infection its dangerous to you and your baby.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Thongs ? are they really comfortable??i could not wear them.Cotton is king!! Sex during pregnancy was never comfortable for me,I carried low.But there is nothing wrong with it at all.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:57 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Have to agree with the first response.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 4:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I prefer thongs myself most of the time but after being pregnant a few weeks it was just unbearable. I was dry and raw all the time. Granted I didn't know I was pregnant at the time. I find that the cotton boy shorts are more comfortable for me while pregnant because they sit similarly to a thong but give the necessary coverage and support.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 11:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2011