what should i do????

my husband seems like he rather be else where...he goes to work, when hes home all he wants to do is play on his xbox or play the computer.. or he will get off work early and go to a frinds house and play cards or whatever,,,,,,,,,,sometimes he says he is at work then if i drive by his friends place he is there. i take care of our kids 24-7 and he helps maybe 25% of the time what should i do?????? sorry if this dont make alot of since i am not a good writer.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• Hmmm. Before the two of you decided to have children, how did you agree to divide responsibilities? If he is not sticking to his agreement, then couples counseling is in order

Answer by rkoloms at 12:27 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I would pull the same on him after 10 min of him playing xbox I would say im going to the store ill bb in 5 min but I would not comeback for like 2 hours and see how he deals with the kids while he would prob be on the phone trying to call me and wondering where the heck i am and then come back as nothing happened and ask him how you like that? I even say oh I bump into what ever friend and we played pool and lost track of time sorry. They don't like to be at home with screaming kids and a nagging wife then let him taste what he would have to do without you just don't leave any candy chocolate soda cookies or any other bribing tool at hand. Other solution Talk to him most guys think that stay at home moms has nothing to do and taking care of the kids is not a real work .
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 12:36 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• yeah he does believe taking care if two kids is nothing i have a 6month old and a 2 year old...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:38 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Well i want to say you guys should sit down and discuss where he wants to be and whats going threw his mind maybe he stressing from work or something but only he knows why he is acting like this but you never can tell with guys there so hard to read :) good luck
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 2:31 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• You need to let him know you know he's lying bout being at work when he's not you didn't lay down to have those kids on your own therefore you shouldnt be left alone in this.
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 8:40 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• yeah,... he knows i know all he has to say is i need a life i need friends.. what about me staying home 24-7 isnt a life yeah i chose it but i still need to get out. besides going to doctors app.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2011